Adam PearceCERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
in the financial services industry
My Mission Statement
Are you concerned with your financial well-being?
Do you need a plan to make sound financial decisions affecting your future?
If you want to make sure you are doing all the right things such as saving, investing, and planning for your future – I help you create a plan to best manage it all. The focus will be on what I believe actually produces results. Because there is a difference between what we think, what we know, and what we can prove.
And when you are ready to start planning a life transition, whether it be into a second career, starting a business, or retiring, I help you make the financial transition. I prepare you to decide when and how to take social security, a pension, and funding options for health care. I can help turn your investments into a paycheck to help meet your needs while supporting your lifestyle goals such as traveling, home improvements, major purchases, and celebrations.
We will follow an organized and transparent process to create a simple, easy-to-understand financial plan designed to help pursue your goals. The plan will have supporting analytical tools from which you can make sound, ongoing financial decisions.
And most important you will have a partner to coach you through the ups and downs to help you stick with the plan. Because as a famed boxer once said, “everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth”.
- Nearly 20 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Specializing in retirement plans since 1997 as a fourth generation financial services professional.
- 2016 NTSA Elite Advisor Award – In recognition of outstanding achievements as an advisor in the 403(b) community
- 2014 - 2017 Member of The Legend Group’s Advisors' Council
- Passed the comprehensive board exams, background check and satisfied the experience requirements to earn the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification in April of 2010
- College for Financial Planning, 2007
- Graduated from the Indiana University of PA, 1997
- Financial Planning made simple.
- Retirement Track Report - pension planning for K-12 Educators and Public Safety Personnel
- Index funds investing
- Small business retirement plans
On a personal note, Mr. Pearce is married and in his spare time enjoys reading non-fiction, cooking, golf, running, cycling, traveling and the outdoors. His wife Jewel attended the University of Arizona attaining degrees in Molecular Cellular Biology, Bio-Chemistry and Spanish. She currently works in the field of early childhood education as a curriculum director for a pre-kindergarten school. They have a son, Jacob Charles Pearce.
"After a long hard day at work I enjoy coming home and cooking dinner for my wife."
NTSA and the listed firms are independent and non-affiliated.
Receiving the NTSA Elite Advisor Award should not be construed as a testimonial by NTSA or its personnel and does not assure or imply future investment success.
The NTSA Elite Advisor Award recognizes the very best advisor members of NTSA who have done the most to help individual plan participants accumulate assets for retirement. The focus is on advisor best practices for advocacy, leadership, practice management and legacy within the 403(b) and/or 457 retirement industry, directly impacting the ability for Americans to build a successful retirement, especially through retirement plans.